Let Us Unveil Your Smile’s True Potential
When you make yourself over with a new outfit or a chic new hair hairstyle, you feel good, right? The same principle applies when you give your pearly whites the attention they deserve. With a cosmetic smile makeover service from the team at Independence Dental, you can appear younger, experience heightened confidence, and be delighted every time you look in the mirror. Let’s talk about what a smile makeover involves and how it may benefit you.
What Is Smile Makeover?
Basically, a smile makeover in Plano is a customized service that allows you to say goodbye to all of the things you don’t like about your teeth. Whether your teeth are crooked, stained, chipped, or even if you have a few missing pearly whites, the smile makeover service aims to correct those flaws.
You can expect your teeth’s transformation to take place across multiple appointments and involve a range of different cosmetic treatments that will work together to achieve your desired results.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for Me?
A smile makeover may be perfect for you if age, genetics, or trauma have had a significant negative impact on the appearance of your teeth. However, Dr. Bhalla’s first priority is the oral health of her patient. She’ll want to make sure that your teeth and gums are in good enough shape to support cosmetic treatments. If you are free of gum disease and your teeth have an adequate amount of enamel, there is a good chance that you’ll be able to undergo a smile makeover.
What Is the Process of a Smile Makeover?
Here are some specific details on how the smile makeover process works:
- Your cosmetic dentist in Plano uses an intraoral camera to take detailed photos of your teeth. These images serve as the basis for designing your new smile.
- We scan your teeth in order to produce a 3D digital image of them (thanks to our advanced technology, no messy dental impressions are necessary!). Then, we used advanced software to give you a preview of what your new smile will look like.
- We place a Snap-On prosthesis on your teeth and plan for things like the shape and size of your future smile.
- We prepare your teeth for your permanent new look. This may involve a thorough cleaning, some restorative work, or the filing away of a tiny bit of tooth enamel.
- We scan your teeth again and work out the final details of how your new smile will look.
- We finish carrying out your cosmetic treatments so you can become the proud owner of a flawless set of teeth.